Saturday, February 11, 2012

Eos Lip Balm

Eos- Sweet Mint $4
I've been hearing a lot of great things about the Esos lip balm and have seen many of my favorite beauty gurus using it in their videos. You can't help but notice its cute egg shape, size, and color. A simple but innovative idea indeed. I wasn't sure if I'd like it but once I put it on I fell in love. It left my lips super soft, had long lasting power, a great minty tingly feeling, and a nice minty-sweet flavor. And who doesn't like organic products? Eos lip balm has been said to be a conversation starter once you pull it out of your purse, but in my case its been an activity starter. I bought one for me and my sis in Sweet Mint and handed it to her right before a meeting, which she set aside. Everyone's eyes periodically would fall on it, look up at her and give her a "what the heck is that?" look. They couldn't help but wonder what it was. After the meeting things got pretty crazy when they decided to play catch with it. That Eos balm was flying across the room, rolling under tables, and being tackled for. As you can imagine, it didn't pass the crash test. When my sister checked to see if it was intact, it had slightly slid off center but was still usable. Although it may not retain its cutesy ball shape in its container (which it may not in your purse over time), it is no doubt an amazing formula. Cant wait to get my hands on the other flavors.
Playing Catch with Eos

No comments:

Post a Comment