Friday, September 26, 2014

OOTD: Green Cardigan Casual Work Wear





Cardigan: Ann Taylor // Top: Old Navy // Pants: Ann Taylor // Purse: Michael Kors // Shoes: Urban Outfitters // Necklace: Charming Charlie // Ring: Buffalo Exchange 

I normally wear flats to work and layer. I had bought this cardigan which has a unique leather border a few months back. When I went to exchange it because of a minor flaw they were having a sale! Half off! So I got two for the price of one! I got the deep burgundy color and a forest green because those two colors are hard to find when it comes to good quality cardigans. I paired it with my favorite black felt flats that have a bow on top and a new top I just got yesterday. The silky material is great for layering since it doesn't bulk up. Overall silhouette is simple, safe, and has some pattern and a pop of color to make it interesting.  I'll be doing a review on the hair color soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment